ROLLER'S Centro DP
Diamond core drilling machine with Micro-Pulse-Technology up to Ø 202 mm
Powerful, robust, handy diamond core drilling machine with Micro-Pulse-Technology.
For waterless core drilling, e. g. in concrete, steel-reinforced concrete up to Ø 162 (200) mm, in masonry of all kinds, natural stone, asphalt, screed of all kinds, up to Ø 202 mm. Especially for dry drilling, hand held or with drill stand.
Operating instruction Centro DP
- Powerful drive unit with Micro-Pulse-Technology for waterless and vibration-free core drilling, for fast, easy work, e.g. 200 mm in steel-reinforced concrete Ø 62 mm in only 5 min.
- Separately activatable Micro-Pulse-Technology: not in operation at 1.200min-1 480 pulses per second, under load at 880 min-1 352 pulses per second.
- Compact design, comfortable weight, drive unit only 7.0 kg.
- Integrated dust extraction with connection for ROLLER’S Protector M or other suitable dust extractors (accessory). For dust extraction according to EN 60335-2-69!!
- Strong, maintenance-free gear with blocking protection.
- Robust, powerful universal motor 2200 W, with multifunctional electronics.
(PDF)Parts list Centro DP
Accessory: ROLLER'S dry diamond core drilling crowns LS
Accessory: Accessories for ROLLER'S Centro
Accessory: ROLLER'S Protector